99.85% Inventory Accuracy
99.9% On-time Ship Rate
100% Ship Accuracy
The Ultimate Tools For Retail Businesses
I knew our company would be more productive after switching to RetailOps, but didn’t realize the huge gains in quality which in turn we realized more cost savings and happy customers.
Inventory receiving is one of the most important parts of your organization – the catalyst for whether you succeed or fail. All your collective efforts and expenses to win customers and keep them coming back depends on receiving inventory. It's vital to have the software that ensures this process is flawless – that's why RetailOps is your competitive edge.
- Improved productivity via handheld or web-browser
- Leverage barcodes and product data for improved accuracy
- Full reconciliation transparancy from PO to Inventory Received
Merchandise your product once and leverage your high-quality product data across all of your sales channels with ease. Good data gives you an edge on the competition and provides a key point of differentiation in the crowded ecommerce space.
- Scalable data management across all sales-channels
- Improve productivity for capturing and publishing media
- 1,000,000+ SKU catalogs are no problem: unlimited SKU and attribute data.
Inventory and Multi-Channel Management
Your inventory management system has never been easier. Leverage one authoritative source of product and inventory data and publish it to an unlimited number of websites and marketplaces. With an available Point of Sale, RetailOps is a true omni-channel platform that improves product throughput.
- Integrations to with Magento, Shopify, and many more shopping carts
- Maximize selling opportunities across multiple sales channels with all inventory
- Available APIs and Integrations to eliminate over-selling
RetailOps' Order Management system seamlessly pulls in orders from ALL of your sales channels in real-time, allowing you to manage order fulfillment from one central place. We support even the most complex fulfillment scenarios, automatically routing shipments in real-time based on available inventory – both owned and external.
- Configurable lowest-cost order routing amid multiple warehouses
- Automated Just-in-Time (JIT), Dropship (DS), and Cross-docking order routing with vendors
- Customer Service Tool with handling of order customizations, returns, and exchanges